If Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry process has recently occurred in your system and started causing very high disk usage on the system, then it’s the time when you should search for the ways to fix this problem. Now you need not worry, as this post is all about how you can cope up with such issue easily. Steps are given below as follows.
How To Resolve Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry High Disk Usage In Window 10
Solution 1- Group policy editor
1) Press the Windows logo key and R altogether on the keyboard in order to execute a Run command.
2) Write gpedit.msc and simply click OK.
3) Visit Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components> Data Collection and Preview Builds.
4) Click Allow Telemetry twice
5) Choose Disabled, and then click OK.
Solution 2 – Registry Editor
1) Simply press the Windows logo key and R combinedly on the keyboard to execute a Run command.
2) Write regedit in the box and then click OK.
3) After that Click YES when it is prompted by the User Account Control.
4) Visit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows >DataCollection
5) Click Allow Telemetry twice
NOTE: If you unable to search for Allow Telemetry, then you may create it simply by Right-clicking on DataCollection and select New> DWORD (32-bit) Value. Then you have to name the new value Allow Telemetry.
6) Assign Value date, with a 0 (zero) and then click OK.
Solution 3 – Upgrade device drivers
If, still exists or your PC is still running slow instead of implementing the above-mentioned remedies. Then you are required to update the drivers of your system.
To do so, you may download the latest drivers from its manufacturer’s website. Or simply use Driver Easy to update the drivers automatically. Consequently, by performing the above-mentioned procedure you can get rid of the concerned problem very easily.We hope you are satisfied with the above-mentioned strategies. Also, you may share the details with your friends and family. for any query or
We hope you are satisfied with the above-mentioned strategies. Also, you may share the details with your friends and family. for any query or suggestion you may contact us.