USPS stands for United States Postal Service. USPS is the official postal service in United States. The USPS in liteblue stands for United States Postal Service which is a significant and huge group of members tributing towards the nation’s development.
The USPS as of February 2015 has 617,254 active employees and operated 211,264 vehicles in 2014. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world.
Liteblue is the official portal for the employees of usps to access all benefits, payroll and schedules on managing their work timings.
Every employee who is connected to the united stated postal service are provided with an employee login id and password to access Liteblue.USPS.gov website.
Liteblue aims to provide a better communication across the nation. It is essential to have a automation web application to manage USPS Employees. Lite Blue is the online solution offered by USPS for their employees to help with payments, payroll, retirement policies and more.
Without such a network, management of services and the communication between employees would have been very difficult. In earlier days, the entire management process was completely manual. But with the passage of time, there need for a single management portal arose and with that, the idea of Liteblue was born.
Features of Liteblue USPS
- The USPS service amounts to a revenue of $1.4 trillion (as of 2016).
- There are various standards of the mailing systems like the First Class mail ($27.3 million) & the Standard mail ($18.0 million).
- The service employees almost a total of 7.5 million employees in the whole grid. There are about 500,000 career employees and 150,000 non-career employees in the US postal services.
- There is special attention to the disabled and elderly members of the society to whom the carrier services operate on the emergency basis. If the post service unit at any center notices a medical emergency or accident related mail, they take special extensive action to deliver the mail faster, despite it being First Class or Standard.
- The Postal service of US is the only body organization that alone builds its revenue and collects no tax return for funding the services. It simply generates from the transport and courier charges and the stamps as well.
Regardless of the State or city location, any countrymen can send their letters to any other person in the US at just 49cents (and stamps costs).
How to login to Liteblue USPS and use the portal?
- Access the liteblue usps site at the following address: https://liteblue.usps.gov/
- Enter your usps employee id and password.
- Once you enter those details, press login button and you will be taken to your dashboard.
- From the dashboard, you can access all the details and information.
- You can edit your personal profile, add contacts, view duties and customers.
We hope you have found out solutions on how to login to liteblue usps. If you are facing any problem then feel free to comment down.