It usually happens that we are provided with a bulk of wallpapers and images in our system lock screen but sometimes we are unable to find them. To make it an easy task for you, we are introducing some guidelines with the help of which you will easily able to set images or wall papers on your lock screen.
How to Find Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Images in Windows 10
Windows 10’s lock screen facilitates us with the loop of interesting photographs. If you are fond of saving the images you generally find anywhere, here’s where you can search for those images on your hard drive.
As you are already familiar with the fact that it is a tough job to obtain the lock screen images on the Windows 10. But fortunately, you can search the pictures on your system easily by following the guidelines provided below. Here is the procedure for the same.
- Ensure the fact that hidden folders are easily visible when you visit an Explorer window and mark the Show Hidden from the provided items from the View tab.
- Then go to %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
- The files must be copied in the above-mentioned folder to some other location on your system so that you can search them easily. Then you need to create a separate folder for the concerned images.
- In order to get the new folder in the explorer window, you are required to open a command prompt from the file menu as an administrator.
- After that Run the command as given below to add a .jpg extension to all of the copied files: ren *.* *.jp
Now what you will notice is nothing but a mixture of images, and also some assorted junk files. You should be very careful while doing this as it may cause a further problem for you.