The Ringtone is an essential feature that notifies the mobile phone user about the incoming call. Without Ringtone, it becomes quite difficult to get alerted for the incoming call. But, what to do when you are restricted to use Pre loaded ringtones only as your mobile ringtone? Usually Window 10 mobile phone users face this kind of problem. The Windows smart Phone users only know the pain of not being able to set their favorite song as their ringtone.
How to Change ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile
- The Process of changing the ringtone in your Microsoft Windows 10 Smartphone is quite simple. The very first step that you must follow is to open up the Settings:
- After that tap on the “Ringtones & Sounds” option. This option is responsible for modifying and managing the looks and sounds of your smart phone.
Now you need to Tap Here:
- After doing this, you will see the all original ringtones listed in your cell phone. Simply Tap on any one of the listed Ringtones and that is all you needed to do. Now you have changed the Ringtone successfully of your Windows 10 Mobile. Scroll down to the tab in order to see custom ringtones.
- And now finally you may select any ringtone that you like to.
Here we present you another method to change the ringtone in Windows 10 mobile phone. If you have followed the above-mentioned instructions wisely and still not found any desired ringtone set, then you need to follow below-mentioned guidelines in order to include the ringtone that you like in your Windows 10 cell phone.
- First of all, you are required to select the the.MP3 file of the Ringtone or Song that you like to add to your cell phone.
- Now, you need to connect your Windows 10 mobile phone to your computer system with the usage of Micro-USB to USB cable.
- After you connect the mobile phone to a computer system, Go ahead to “File Explorer” or “My Computer” and search for the Devices and Storage”. There, you will see your Windows 10 Mobile phone shown as storage Device.
- Now, you need to open the Device from File Explorer and search for the “Ringtones” folder. You are required to paste the file you like to use as Ringtone to your smart phone.
- Before you are done with the pasting, ensure the fact that your ringtone must be in a the.MP3 format, else the device could not read it, and you will not be able to set it as the ringtone on your Windows mobile phone.
In case you do not have a computer system, then you may follow the method given below in order to change the ringtone.
This method does not require a PC to change the ringtone. You need to use the proprietary Windows Ringtone Make app, which comes along with the phone itself. In case you do not have it pre-installed, then you may download it.
- The first step is to open the “Ringtone Maker app” and mark “Select Ringtone”.
- Now, choose any song, which you like to use as the ringtone from the provided Library. After you are done with the selection of the tone, you need to move edge-pointers and then cut the desired ringtone. After you are done with the editing of the Song, just hit on to “Save”. After that, you may set it as the wanted ringtone for your Windows 10 mobile phone.
We hope you find the above-mentioned methods easy to handle. These guidelines discussed above will help you to many extents and you may apply these methods without any second thought.